What We Do
Parisi Transportation Consulting is committed to combining innovative approaches with traditional proven methods in order to develop creative and effective solutions for our clients.
We provide several areas of technical services to our clients, including city and county municipal departments, state transportation agencies, public transit operators, regional planning organizations, school districts, and private clients.
Complete Streets are designed and operated to enable safe and comfortable use by all users. At Parisi, we have over 30 years of experience planning and designing livable streets and understand how to achieve equitable street design.
Parisi recognizes that city streets are more than thoroughfares for motor vehicles, but instead are public spaces for people to drive, walk, cycle and take transit. No matter how people choose to travel, they deserve to do it safely. Our products reflect this safety-first philosophy.
Parisi is a leader in the field of bicycle and pedestrian planning and design. We focus on meeting the needs of all user groups. Coupled with our traffic experience, our ‘Active Transportation’ projects incorporate balanced, safe, and effective designs.
Parisi brings a strong technical foundation to our projects. We approach traffic engineering from a multimodal perspective, taking the needs of pedestrians, cyclists, transit users, and motorists in our designs. The results are practical yet creative.
Parisi creates solutions that align with civic goals. Equally important is the integration of land use decisions with transportation improvements. We believe that the most successful plans are those that consider both in order to get the desired result.
Parisi provides a full-range of transportation planning and traffic engineering services for public agencies, often on an as-needed basis as an extension of municipal staff. Our services include preparing successful grant applications for transportation projects.
Click for more information on the Services that Parisi offers
- Multimodal Transportation Planning and Design
- Transit/Paratransit Planning, Design and Operations
- Pedestrian Facility Planning and Design
- Bicycle Facility Planning and Design
- Safe Routes to School Planning and Design
- Multimodal Safety Analysis
- Traffic Investigations and Recommendations
- Traffic Signal Safety and Operations Studies
- Engineering and Traffic Surveys (E&TS)
- Traffic Signals and Roundabouts
- Signing and Pavement Marking Design
- Traffic Control Plans
- Traffic Calming
- Curbside Management
- On-Call Project Management Support
- Grant Application Preparation
- Development Review, Traffic Studies and EIRs